Welcome to The Red Hat Society,a playgroup for women created to connect like-minded women, make new friends and enrich lives through the power of fun and friendship!
Why a play group for women?Most women give their all to family, career, and community. And they enjoy it. But, along the way, sometimes our existing bonds of friendship gradually diminish. Membership in the Red Hat Society is a rewarding vehicle for reconnecting old friends, making new friends and rediscovering the joy of getting together with other woman for the express purpose of… having FUN! We whole-heartedly promote periods of "recess" from the cares and duties of everyday life in which Hatters gather for no other purpose than to play.
Who are the women of The Red Hat Society?Our Queens & Members are from all walks of life and have varied interests. As a result, each Chapter is unique. Unlike traditional clubs, RHS may have multiple Chapters in a given town. If a woman wants to be Queen of her own Chapter, then by all means… self appoint! Members who have attained the fabulous age of 50 wear red hats and purple clothing, while those under 50 wear pink hats and lavender clothing.
What do Red Hat Society Members do?Our Queens & Members make friends online through our Members' only website, RedHatSociety.com, and gather locally in groups, known as Chapters, simply for fun. The RHS website provides Members with an Event Calendar for posting and viewing local Chapter events, an online discussion forum where Sisters are up 24/7 ready to chat and a Chapter connection tool that allows any Member to communicate with Queens of local Chapters anywhere in the world! Some of our favorite activities are to go to lunch, shop, see movies, theater, weekend trips and RHS conventions. If an activity sounds fun, we grab our Hats and go!
The Benefits of Being a Part of The Red Hat Society.Yes, we are all about "play," but we cannot discredit the deeper, more meaningful benefits of RHS Membership – powerful interpersonal connections and emotional support systems built among Sisters both online and offline. We support one another in every life stage from all corners of the globe! We are reshaping the way women are viewed in today's culture by promoting, not only fun and friendship, but freedom from stereotypes and fulfillment of goals and dreams. Fitness is the foundation on which we base healthy, rewarding lives. Red Hat Society naturally promotes positive Hattitudes!
Get Started in 3 Steps:
A Woman May Join The Red Hat Society As:
A Queen of a Chapter$39 per year
Why Choose Being A Queen:
- You deserve the title! You've always felt you were Queen material.
- You are ready for the attention that comes along with being THE QUEEN!
- You want to lead a Chapter that shares the power of fun and friendship.
- You are new to the area, in a new life stage or ready for new friendships.
- You have a specific interest or talent and want to attract others who enjoy your idea of fun.
Supporting Member$20 per year
Why Choose Supporting Membership:
- You are ready to bring fun and friendship into your life.
- You are new to the idea of "play" in your life and want to test the waters before diving in.
- You are new to the area or in a new life stage.
- You've already met a local Chapter you want to play with and will be aligning with that Chapter.