1. Stay off social media. If you want to be super productive in your morning routine, the key is to stay off of social media. Once you log in, it’s so hard to log off. Unless social media is part of your job, avoid logging in at any cost in the morning.
2. Make a list for yourself. Sometimes you’re not super productive because you don’t know what you should be doing. Instead of wondering what’s next, make yourself a list. Crossing something off of your list always feels good, doesn’t it?
3. Eat a good breakfast. Another way to be super productive in the morning is to actually eat breakfast. Don’t skip out on fueling your body what it needs to survive.
4. Stay off your phone. Unless you need to be on your phone for business purposes, try to avoid it in the morning. Just like social media, phones can also suck your time away.
5. Prep the night before. Sometimes a little prep the night before can help make your morning routine run more smoothly. For example, you can lay out your clothing for the next day. Thinking ahead is always a time saver and can motivate you to be more productive.
6. Try to be positive. Keep in mind that you’re human, so things are bound to go wrong. You can’t get upset when things go wrong, instead, you need to have a good attitude about it all. You can have a good attitude by trying to let things go that aren’t going your way. Positivity always gets you further.
7. Jump right in. Some people waste time in the morning because they cannot decide what they need to do first. In order to be super productive in the morning, jump right in. Sometimes you just need to get started in order to start rolling.
Being super productive in your morning routine comes down from to not getting distracted, taking care of yourself, and not fiddling around.
(Edited for space - Compliments of Katie Hale of Premeditated Leftovers)