Thank you for contacting The Red Hat Society! In an effort to assist you, we've provided answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
- How do I find a Chapter in my area? Contacting and viewing Member details is reserved for official Members of the RHS. Members’ privacy
is our top priority at the RHS Hatquarters. When you decide to join the RHS, you join the Society and then have access to connect with local Hatters and/or participate in local Chapter groups. Joining is only $20 US annually for Supporting
Members or $39 US annually for Queens. Before joining, women can search for the number of Chapters in their area to confirm there are Members in their area. Feel free to follow this link to
- I want to invite RHS Members to my business, event, fundraiser, etc. Thank you for thinking of us! Yes, it is common that we are contacted; however,
we must share that we do not share our Members' personal information with the public. We also do not have the infrastructure to share every event that is shared with us. We receive on average 20-30 phone calls, emails, social messages daily requesting
to contact our Members. If you are a business/organization, we welcome the opportunity for you to speak with our Advertising department. For a small fee, they can help you share your message geographically with the Membership. You are welcome to email
them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I'm a Member and want to get connected with Sisters. What do I do? We suggest you watch the following videos.
- Directory Search:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PzE0UtRHkY
- Chatting & Messaging:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIv0jsBvGd0
- Finding & Requesting To Join A Chapter:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F1_f6zvlUY
- LIKE The Red Hat Society on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RedHatSocietyPage
- Ask to join the Official Red Hat Society GROUP on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/96887883605/
- I'm a Queen. How do I get started?
- We hope you'll consider leading a new Chapter Group in your area. If you decide to create a Group to welcome other RHS Members to play, be sure to request your Chapter Group to be created by filling in this form: https://www.redhatsociety.com/page/chapter_request_form Once the group is created, you will receive a message in your RHS inbox.
- You will be added to the Official Red Hat Society Queens Group where you'll find your Queenly resources and communications from Hatquarters. We hope you'll introduce yourself with a post in the Group.
- Be sure to read the RHS Handbook. It will give you the keys to your Queendom. Learn how to gather your court and lead with panache!
- I can't log in to RedHatSociety.com. I've logged in before on the new site. What do I do? The Red Hat Society moved to a new website in December of 2016. Usernames and Passwords were changed at that time. Here's what we suggest:
Remove all spaces in the username you used prior to December 2016, as those spaces were removed for the new website launch. Retype your username WITHOUT SPACES.
Retype in your password.
I can't log in to RedHatSociety.com. I've never logged in before. We are excited you are ready to dive in! Because you have yet to log on to the website, RHS has been actively sending an email out monthly to you between the 13th and 17th of the month. Here's what we suggest:
Check your email account you used to register with RHS for an email with the subject line of "Welcome to the New Red Hat Society website." If you see several from RHS, click on the one that is the most current.
Follow the instructions provided to you in that email. Be sure to copy and paste your username and password perfectly, as that will make a difference.
I’m receiving too many automatic email notifications from Red Hat Society! How do I make them stop! You can set your email notification preferences to receive as many or as few email notifications from RedHatSociety.com as you like. Follow these simple instructions:
- Log on to RedHatSociety.com
- Visit the MY ACCOUNT Page
- In the orange, MY Membership box. Click on Communication Preferences
- Check the boxes indicating which notifications you would like to receive or uncheck the box indicating which notifications you prefer not to receive.
- Is there a way to automatically renew my Membership so it’s much easier on me? TEMPORARILY DISABLED UNTIL JANUARY 2, 2018. Absolutely! The Red Hat Society has an auto renew option available now. The next time your Membership is up for renewal, simply select the Auto Renew option. Once selected, you will insert your credit card information and from that moment forward (as long as your credit card has not expired) your Membership will automatically be renewed each year. You’ll never have to worry about when to renew again. Now, you can just focus on Fun and Friendship!
Thanks again for contacting us!
431 S. Acacia Ave., Fullerton, California 92831