Thank you for contacting The Red Hat Society! In an effort to assist you, we've provided answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
- How do I find a Chapter in my area? Contacting and viewing Member details is reserved for official Members of the RHS. Members’ privacy is our top priority at the RHS Hatquarters. When you decide to join the RHS, you join the Society and then have access to connect with local Hatters and/or participate in local Chapter groups. Joining is only $20 US annually for Supporting Members or $39 US annually for Queens.
- I want to invite RHS Members to my business, event, fundraiser, etc. Thank you for thinking of us! Yes, it is common that we are contacted; however, we must share that we do not share our Members' personal information with the public. We also do not have the infrastructure to share every event that is shared with us. We receive on average 20-30 phone calls, emails, social messages daily requesting to contact our Members. If you are a business/organization, we welcome the opportunity for you to speak with our Advertising department. For a small fee, they can help you share your message geographically with the Membership. You are welcome to email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I'm a Member and want to get connected with Sisters. What do I do? We suggest you watch the following videos.
- Directory Search: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PzE0UtRHkY
- Chatting & Messaging: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIv0jsBvGd0
- Finding & Requesting To Join A Chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F1_f6zvlUY
- LIKE The Red Hat Society on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RedHatSocietyPage
- Ask to join the Official Red Hat Society GROUP on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/96887883605/
- I'm a Queen. How do I get started? Simple. Just click here for how to get started. http://redhatsociety.com/queens-help
Thanks again for contacting us!
431 S. Acacia Ave., Fullerton, California 92831