The following conditions apply to all Red Hat Society sites and domains, including but not limited to: www.redhatsociety.com, www.redhatsociety.net, www.redhatsociety.org, forum.redhatsociety.com, forum.redhatsociety.net, forum.redhatsociety.org, www.redhatsocietymarketplace.com.
- These sites and domains must not be used to sell or promote any commercial product or service, or by any merchant or web site offering commercial goods and/or services without prior written permission from The Red Hat Society, Inc.
- This site must not be used to disseminate any information in the name of the Red Hat Society which has not been supplied or given previous approval by The Red Hat Society, Inc.
- The name of the Red Hat Society, the Red Hat Society logo, Ruby RedHat, and any other intellectual property belonging to the Red Hat Society, including, but not limited to, the contents of all Red Hat Society sites and domains listed above, is the property of The Red Hat Society, Inc., and must not be used on any other web site without prior written permission from The Red Hat Society, Inc., nor must it be used in conjunction with any unethical, immoral or obscene materials, communications or web site content.
- Use of information from this web site to form e-mail "spam" lists or solicitation lists of any kind, or related to any activity or event is strictly prohibited.
- Use of any of the written content of any Red Hat Society site or domain on any other web site or printed material without prior written permission from The Red Hat Society, Inc. is prohibited.
- Use of "The Queen Mother Board", "Red Hat Chat" and/or any other vehicle of communication provided on any Red Hat Society site or domain to harass, deliberately misinform, or deliberately mislead or confuse others is strictly prohibited.
Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions may result in legal action by the Red Hat Society, Inc.
These terms and conditions are subject to amendment without prior notice. Membership is non-refundable.